All programs are open to violin, viola, cello and bass students. However, each program has specific skill requirements.
Senior String Music Program
- The senior string program is open to violin, viola and cello and bass students.
- The minimum performance level should be equivalent to the Vivaldi Violin Concertos or Bach Violin concertos, and Telemann Concerto in G+ for violas and the Vivaldi Sonatas for cellos. The students must be at least 12 years old by June 2017 if staying in dorms.
Junior String Music Program
- We welcome children of all levels of violin, viola, and cello and bass.
- There is no minimum performance level. Faculty members will assign students to the appropriate program according to their ability.
- Junior students who are at least 12 years old by June 2017 may apply without parents if staying in a dorm. These students will be supervised by camp counselors.
Suzuki String Music Program
- We welcome children of all levels of violin, viola, and cello.
- There is no minimum performance level.
- They enroll with their parents.
- Suzuki parents are welcome to register for private lessons.